GH

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
I have been using this product for a long time, and love it.

I have had glaucoma for over ten years - I began taking this after about a year. Every time I go back for my regular check ups my doctor is surprised that I have had no worsening of my condition since it was diagmosed! I credit this med for that!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Thanks to the one who discovered this high quality product! I have poor eye vision but because of the benefits I'm getting from this product, I can really see GOOD PROCESS inline with my vision!!!! Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Not sure if it's me or what but the supplement smells so fishy and I need to decrease the dosage to one caplet per day bc idw to overdose. It was stated good for eye health, but i don't see any bilberry in the ingredients listed.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

High quality complex with lutein, vitamins and trace elements to effectively support eye health. Lutein forms a yellow pigmented spot in the center of the retina, the so-called macula. This small area of ​​the retina is responsible for central vision. Advanced Therapeutics Lutein RX-Eye is one of the best products I have bought from iHerb. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

My whole family is using this Lutein supplement and it really helps a lot to improve our vision.I will highly recommend this product to my friends as well.Two thumbs up👍🏼

3ba20509-9243-4992-84a5-c26b46343800
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good product. My vision is increasing. I can work with the laptop without glasses now.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Taste and smell not too good acctually, but great product

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Just purchased this brand and so far is helping with my eye health.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I've used the product for two days and decided to stop it for health reasons because of excessive skin allergies in some areas and I'm going to use it a month to figure out whether it was from eating the product or something