GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Loved that there is a plant based and 2 in one option for K2 and D3. Good amounts of K2 and D3 per serving. I was worried though about the Chickpeas because of the phytoestrogen factor since I have issues with my estrogen levels. The capsule can easily be swallowed and the packaging was dark (I think for the K2 to be more potent as light affects the potency of K2), no taste. A great option for those looking for good quality and potent ingredients.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I was looking for a natural food suplement. This product was the only one I found that was made out of foods and not synthetic ingredients. The size of tha capsule is perfect for my son. No problem swallowing. The quality will be reviled when his teeth become stronger. I like that it is made of food.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Its a quality product with all natural ingredients. the caps size are easy to sallow, twith the right dosage, I have just started and yet to see the benefits, taste is nuetral. Product is fairly priced.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

excellent quality nice size good benefit I take one capsulle every moorning

c5dfa03b-e235-4c4f-ba86-2cd4735ac0e6
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

great vitamin good price good for health highly recommended please try for yourself

not bad not good prefer another types of coating ( coconut coat) and chelated D

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

They are my favorite vitamins because they are the most beneficial

inna29
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I like this brand. All products have high quality. Good

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I like iherb products this product I used it for several years amazing results

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

feel lots of energy after eating these, very good for vegans, good quality