Page 1 - Reviews - NATURELO, B Complex with a Fruit & Vegetable Blend, Plus CoQ10, 120 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GH
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Good quality whole-food B-Complex with decent potency on just about all the necessary B's. A very important supplement to take for metabolism, cognitive and nerve function, energy, among others - especially if you do not indulge in an animal-based diet. I really like Naturelo products because they are organic, non-GMO, whole-food and do not contain any nasty or toxic fillers .... AND they are pretty affordable and come in convenient 120 capsule size - enough for 4 months if you take one per day. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Been using this supplement for 7 months now and it’s fantastic. It took only a few days to notice a difference. I feel more energetic. Highly recommend to vegans. One of the very few truly good supplement brands out there.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

It is the best B Complex that I have tried. The natural origin of its ingredients helps the better assimilation by the body and has very good results.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I bought this for my mom as she was told by her doctor to take VitB complex. I found this very compact. The amount of dosage is just right. The ingredients are amazing, too.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

i am in my first month of testing i love it but still testing it the good thing about it it didn't cause me a stomach pain even though I took it with empty stomach please like my comment

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

my first time trying naturelo brand, still undecided about this vitamin b complex(but at least no side effects). price increased from my purchase two months ago... prices keep increasing, really hard to sustain😪.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I always shop around for the best value and prefer to get food based supplements and in my opinion this is the best value. I highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I really like this B Complex. I really like the ingredients that are in their products. I do like the quality. The bottle last me for120 days.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

My doctor adviced me to use it and am eager to start

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I always buy at iherb.. cheap prices and good stuff.. packaging is also good.. and lots of discounts