GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love this brand. Especially their multivitamins. So I decided to try this vit C. Good potency, but nice that its 500 mg per capsule. Great antioxidant. Use it a lot when I, or the kids get sick. Seams to have a good effect and supports our immunity. Great quality for a nice price.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have bought a few bottles of Nature's Way Vitamin C with Rose Hips. Vitamin C with Rose Hips is rich in antioxidants, protects against heart disease and support immunity system. I found that this item helps bowel movements too. However, the size of the capsule is a little big to swallow.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I take it everyday, no issue with acidity. I will increase the dosage if I am down with a cold, seems to help with recovery.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I'VE BEEN USING THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. IT MAKES ME FEEL SO ALIVE AND I CAN SAY ITS A VERY LONG TIME SINCE I HAVENT GOT COLDS. IT'S THE ONLY VIT C I WILL TAKE ALSO MY FAMILY IS USING THIS PRODUCT.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

The best vitamin C on the market. I buy it because is on small dosage and thats what the body accepts. Otherwise we just pee it.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good quality, easy to swallow, the composition is good, I take it twice a day for the effect of immunity, clear skin and retention of hyaluron and collagen in the body. Good antioxidant, I have a healthy stomach and I can't tell if it irritates the stomach

AnnaDav
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The quality of this Vit C is one of the best on iherb. Size of the capsule is medium, easy to swallow. It helps with immunity and Rose Hips is a great plus. it didn't bother my stomach.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love the 500 mg dose of Vitamin C and added Rose Hips ingredient to help reduce inflammation. Large quantity bottle is excellent size. Find this boosts my immune system. I like the capsules that are easy to swallow without bad taste. This is a quality product.