GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 30, 2022
Great Mushroom blend for Immune support

I really like this blend of mushrooms, you get more bang for your buck and they are organic! I take these during times when i need a little boost from cold and flu season and they work wonderfully!! Easy to swallow capsules that don't taste bad. Mushrooms are a great way to keep your system up to speed during times when you need a little help. Great for inflammation as well.

I'm amazed on how effective this high quality product on boosting my energy , this supplement also serves as my immune system supporter. thanks iHerb for having this product!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I heard years ago from my doctor's office that mushroom helps a great deal with your health so that is a benefit. I trust Nature's Way and always keep this product on hand to take. Great for your immunity!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Nice choise of medicinal mushrooms. This product was my first choise when I got the flu or when I had covid. I think it really helped me to overcome them.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I originally got this product to help with any kind of immune deficiency during the Covid lockdown. Look like very pure ingredients and excellent quality. I don’t know whether or not it was an effective product, but so far no one in my family has gotten sick

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Combination of mushrooms will boost immune system especially during flu time. This is my favorite

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

This is a great product. It's a more affordable mushroom product.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Couldnt get brand that I normally buy. This was a great substitute and price was great for a superfruit.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I read many good things about mushroom from China, can tell have effect , but I think long term benefit more important