GH

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great way to boost energy levels, your immune system and a good way to get in some antioxidants and superfoods whilst being on the go.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This products have many kinds of mushrooms, including Maitake which has great immunity enhancing benefits! Mushrooms have also good fiber for gut bacteria. i take this everyday.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I am very easily sick or feverish, whatever I do I do not escape it ... Well it seems that this little thing is the long-awaited miracle. Even my allergies are less severe, some have become minimal. If you take it, be sure to take into account the fact that it is a supplement that acts over time, so it must be taken every day for several months in order to fully benefit from it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great blend for immune support! Also helps me recover fast when i have a cold.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great for supporting the immune system. Will continue using as part of my health regime.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I loved it. It's helping my immune system during these cold Winter weeks.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love this product. Wouldn't skip it on the daily at the moment. Works beautifully 😍

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I will buy this again. So far I haven't been sick while taking this.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Help my with "season fatique" and with peristalsis. Good size and benefit

Posted on Apr 3, 2020

I purchased this product in February 2020 and am back in April 2020 as I do not want to run out! It appears to be amazing for my immune system which I feel is compromised because I've suffered from horrid allergies all my adult life. The best thing also, I no longer have to take a sleeping aid as I am sleeping like a baby!