GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Leaf or oil?

I was really concerned about buying this product so the leaf one or the oil one. I have to admit that I bought the oil peppermint first. I think that it works better than the leaf product, but this t is worth all the money. The oil one is really hard on your stomach and it really burns. I would recommend the leaf one, so this product, million times more because it’s more gentle, even if it has really similar benefits. I holesaw prefer the taste of this supplement. The quality and a price are perfect and I see a little improvement instead of the oil one. I hope this review was helpful. Please leave a thumbs up and I hope you have a good day and this product works for you. ❤️❤️❤️

31de7fe8-8898-4519-9a47-cb4bfd808310
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I’m a woman and i have a higher testosterone which results in hairloss male pattern baldness so to balance that I take peppermint leaf extract, DIM and zinc. It really helps. I’ve been taking these supplements for 3 months now. Photos are 3months prior vs now

21288770-5bd2-406a-94cb-b01f76f62f63
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I have an irritable bowel syndrome so I have peppermint oil capsules in my pill box every day. The main and only ingredient is mint, so the taste is minty)) The quality is excellent. They are great for helping digestion and getting rid of bloating even if you are over the diet. I usually take 1 capsules after meal

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

I am so glad I found this. Have had other peppermint leave supplement caps, but this one is the best. It helps me when I'm feeling naussea. Easy to swallow and no strange ingredients added. Good quality for money. Gives a bit of a fresh after taste.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Peppermint is a very useful product whose benefits include helping with digestion. An affordable product, as a supplement peppermint has been used for years particularly for those who have poor diets or stomach issues. This appears to be high quality product and I found its benefits very helpful and noticed an improvement.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Peppermint oil is a type of antispasmodic. It helps relieve stomach cramps, bloating and farting (flatulence), particularly if you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It works by helping the muscle of the bowel wall to relax. Peppermint oil comes as capsules.Good quality for price. Take it as a supplement in my diet and can see improvement.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Bought in Nov 2021, have not tried yet. Thus glad for long expiry of "EXP 06/30/26" such that I may give it try sometime later. Thank you.

b106b9f3-c2d8-4845-8201-363f21cf7544
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent quality has aided my recovery from many broken bones. Great for my inflammation and pain! I remember this product as a child and it is still an exceptional quality high grade herb.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,070

I've been taking these quality supplements for quite sometime as I've been experiencing constipation since last year and I'm happy with its awesome result to my digestive system, to my body and to my overall wellbeing .