GH

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Pau d'arco is very effective for any kinds of parasites, candida, and other bacteria. I use it to releive stomach inflammation and exacerbation of an ulcer. After using this herb I noticed less pain in joints too. This product is a great help to fight any kind of infections as well as Helicobacter Pilori that causes stomach ulcers. I highly recommend to take Pau d'arco though not on a daily basis as it thins your blood. Please hit like if my comment is helpful

3e047091-190e-4f07-8220-49fa5de287c7

I’ve tried Pau D’Arco first time in 2020, when everyone was panicking about health and immunity. During first weeks of taking this supplement I didn’t notice any effect, but still kept in it my diet. I was taking it just twice a day, 1 capsule, without meal. It doesn’t have any scent, the quality is great. But later, after more than a month, I realised that despite cold weather I don’t get sick (even though I’d have flu every two months during fall/winter). Also, I give Pau D’Arco to my cats when they have stomach problems, to prevent helminths. Just remove the herb from the capsule and mix it with hot water.

705b2e8e-dd20-40ce-9020-6ebf7a77af7e
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I feel improvement on my brain functions when i use this supplements, its really a high quality ingredients composition package with many benefits, i have no concern about it cause its a helpful hemp. I like the small tablet size with a good taste of this product, and its very suitable with diet.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is not the first time I've bought it. Antibacterial and antiviral action. Pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory action. Helps with colds (respiratory, infections, flu, laryngitis); Acute pulmonary and bronchial diseases (tracheitis, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia); otitis, sinusitis; Gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder); dysentery; Diseases of the urinary and reproductive organs (pyelonephritis (inflammation of the renal pelvis), cystitis (bladder inflammation), urethritis, prostatitis, polyps of the urinary bladder, cervical inflammation, venous diseases); inflammatory processes of different location; Blood diseases (mononucleosis, iron deficiency anemia, etc.) fungal diseases; inflammation of the joints and rheumatism; skin diseases (fatty lesions, eczema, edema, psoriasis, dermatosis, vitiligo); autoimmune diseases (erythematosis); diabetes; hypertension; insufficiency, atherosclerosis of the cardiovascular system; tuberculosis; biliary tract patency disorders, pancreatitis.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I open capsules and add the powder to tea. I’ve heard it’s more effective this way. The taste is ok but I usually add ginger or lemon anyway. Can’t say much about long-term effects but hope it’s a god addition to my holistic self-care. Have just ordered dried bark, whole, to brew tea. Will be curious to see the difference.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I will be purchasing again! My first time trying Pau D’Arco and I love it!!!!! It’s been almost a week and I’ve already seen results ! On day 3 or 4 my body started to cleanse and release mucus . In my chest and everywhere .I will always keep this on hand to take . I love this herb! It has so many benefits ! It didn’t has a taste nor after which I live because my stomach is very sensitive to everything . It was simple for me to swallow . I take 2 a day

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is a great supplement with powerful ingredient of high quality. I have lime-disease more specific "neuro-borreliose ". Have tried many dozens of treatments through the last 16 years.... None of them healed me for 100%, But first week of experience gives me hope this product will do a big positive step. When taking maximum doses ( 4 capsules three times daily) I get a strong herxheimer reactions, and that is what we are looking for in lime-disease...And I am noticing that the symptoms after the herx are a little less. So benefit is to take it regularly, give it time to do improvements step by step.. Concern: don`t take more then maximum dose, cause this product is powerful. So take less or pause for one or two days when the herxheimers are too strong and/or body needs a rest to adjust. One point to mention: package has a bit of a flimsy top once you have opened it the lid does not close well.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Ordered this product multiple time already. I use it for a tens of purposes. For instance, I use it as an antibiotic, as anti-inflammatory. Also, if I know I might have eaten something bad and I’m afraid of getting food poisoning, I always take 4 pills at once; result is always satisfactory.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have bought it for already 3 times and it works fine during the cold seasons like autumn and winter. I mean that as soon as I get some first cold symptoms like slight fever, running nose, headache, I start taking it and usually symptoms are gone within 2 - 3 days and I am fine again