GH

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Tried several popular brands from iHerb and I still prefer this Nature's Way Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. The unique combination of fatty acids in the virgin coconut oil may have positive effects on our health, such as boosting fat loss, heart health, and brain function. Personal, I use it as a carrier oil with my Essential Oil. I do also consume it when taking the fat-soluble Vitamin A, D, E & K. Whenever I feel a little hungry before I sleep, I will help myself to a tablespoon of it with a small amount of organic honey. That will power me through the night happily until breakfast.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love this coconut oil sooo much! I've tried other brands too but this is the best one. I use it for oil pulling, in my bath salt recipe, in coffee, cooking and also as a body moisturizer (don't use coconut oil on your face!). The price is great for the quantity of oil. Healthy and extremely useful. I totally recommend it to everyone!

aa2dcc8b-94db-4cb0-beb1-29254df5831e
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

love this coconut oil sooo much! I've tried other brands too but this is the best one. I use it for oil pulling, in my bath salt recipe, in coffee, cooking and also as a body moisturizer (don't use coconut oil on your face!). The price is great for the quantity of oil. Great size Healthy and extremely useful.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

LOVE THIS BRAND USE ONE MY FACE EVERY NIGHT.& PUT THIS IN MY FOUR LEGGED KIDS NIGHT FOOD.THERE HAIR IS SO SOFT & GREAT FOR THERE SKIN.REAL DRY HERE IN WYOMING . & THEY LOVE THIS BRAND TRIED ANOTHER KIND & THEY HATED IT. SO SEE DOG S ARE STARTED THEN US :)

Posted on Aug 27, 2022