GH
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Loved this product! Repurchasing for sure, great stuff and decent quality.

When I was sick I use for support cognitive function and my head and nervous system was in great condition. And bonus action it’s deglycation possibility. I love it!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This really helped me get more tasks done in busy days. It works for me.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I didn't buy this supplement because of its traditional purpose - to support the brain and increase concentration. This supplement contains rosmarinic acid in soy, which has a number of important properties - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral and anticarcinogenic. Rosemary acid is effective in combating glycation, one of the main factors in aging in the body. I will try it for these purposes

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The manufacturer recommends that adults take 3 capsules a day, preferably with meals, since 3 capsules of this complex contain amino acids and plant components that reduce stress levels due to 900 mg of Neumentix®, spearmint leaf extract and rosmarinic acid and 200 mg of L -theanian. In general, polyphenols are chemical compounds that act as antioxidants or anti-inflammatory substances in the human body. According to scientists, a person needs 650 mg of polyphenols per day. Rosmarinic acid is a biologically active compound of plant origin from the family of polyphenols extracted from plants of the labiate family, it is one of the most effective in the fight against glycation, the main factor of aging. People suffering from insomnia, frequent headaches, dizziness simply cannot do without rosmarinic acid, it will help get rid of nausea and relieve fatigue. L-theanine at standard doses (100-200 mg) significantly improves sleep quality, but does not act as a sedative. For me personally, this drug does not have a sedative, but an energetic, activating effect. Through experience, I realized that I can only take it in the first half of the day. Otherwise, I cannot sleep due to increased activity. Therefore, I take it 1 capsule twice a day - one hour after breakfast and one hour after lunch. This is due to the fact that the absorption of the amino acid L-Theanine depends on food intake. It is best consumed 30-60 minutes before or after a meal. If taken correctly, the first improvements can be felt within three weeks. And the full course is optimally 1-3 months. At the same time, everyone knows that no side effects have been identified from the consumption of L-theanine. If the review was helpful, please click like.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

It doesn't help me to sleep more soundly, I probably need to increase the dosage, but it improves my performance well, I stopped "blunting" and procrastinating at all. I take one capsule before bed.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Medium-sized capsules, have the smell of vitamins, not critical

Posted on Sep 28, 2021
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

After eating half a can, the mind feels calm, reducing tension and anxiety

9bcdae9e-0a20-4e2d-bc5f-ea7d98065a5e
Posted on Jan 25, 2023
Auto-translated from Korean

I feel that my anxiety has lessened a bit.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

For now, I do not notice a difference, but it continues, I can notice after a longer period