GH

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I haven’t been taking them long, but I do feel that my eyes aren’t as dry and my skin appears smoother, looking forward to more improvements. I have taken NOW vitamins in the past and I feel the vitamin is of great quality. The ingredients seem pure also.

c88d4458-3f1f-46a7-8cd5-7c676ecf3c63

Elderberry and Bilberry are amazing for health. I’m gland to find this product. I use it especially when I catch a cold and in the cold seasons when the body is weaker. Cheers everyone!

a6cbfbed-6fb7-43c7-9a15-970607dc69a5
f140d1bc-d1dd-43e0-ab13-30d3c04769e8
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This product is absolutely amazing! I was having problems with my eyes sometimes I would see just fine and then the next blurry. It was recommended that I start using bilberry and I must say if I could have given it ten stars I would have. My eyes are once more balanced something I very much appreciate. I love the attractive packaging. Improvement started around two weeks after starting product. The quality is top 👌 of the line.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Iherb Bilbery is very good for the eyes. What I love most about this product is that it has all natural ingredients that will improve my sight. That's very important to me. I've decided to continue taking it to see how it benefits my eyesight as I age.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I bought the product because Elderberry and Bilberry compounds are very good for my health, especially my eye problem. I buy Nature's Way products trusting their products to work with other types. My eyes are less tired when sitting for a long time in front of the computer, the night looks sharper. Easy to take capsules, good packaging. User experience I appreciate when using even though it is only one of the additional ingredients when I use it.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Colorful plant pigments are thought to have a variety of health benefits and are a good supplementation to a well balanced diet, which is why I looked into this product. The quality of ingredients along with the purple-blue plant pigments, I hope, will impart some improvement in health. I haven't taken this long enough to notice much difference, however, so far there is no downside either.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The packaging was fine, it arrived in a timely manner, so I can always depend upon Nature's Way products to arrive on time. Also, I appreciate their clear recommendations for how to take their products, and their cautionary advice about the suitability of taking this, or any of their products. And I also appreciate the presentation of their product, in this case, bilberry.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is the best bilberry I have tried. It improves my night vision and I can't be without it. I highly recommend this great product. Your comany is very good. I'm impressed with the quality products you have. Also very good service. Thank you so much for caring for your customers!!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Well it is easy to take and this brand is good, so I have no doubts about the quality. Question is if I find any improvement in anything? Well, I really can't tell, because I just take it as a good supplement. Don't expect to feel anything if you have no problems. Possibly good for my eyesight, but can't be sure.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I am taking this for a month and I have noticed a better sight. However it is important ti mention that I cobine it with Lutein.