GH

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is my 2nd bottle already. thanks to my ob-gyn for introducing me to this supplement. I loved that it incorporates ingredients from natural sources. The size is just enough to be swallowed with water. I am 43 years of age and this supplement has been keeping me energized. I trust Nature's way alive quality products.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love this brand, Alive! I can always tell the difference in how I feel shortly after I take their multivitamins. However, after I bought this one, I was disappointed to find that one serving is actually SIX capsules. I should have checked this before buying. But in case others make the same mistake, this is only a 15-DAY supply, not a 90-DAY. Six is a lot of capsules, so I still take one a day, but I’m only getting a 1/6 of the nutrition amounts listed on the label. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably won’t buy this one again.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is a very good quality company and product. We have been using Alive multivitamins for a long time. There are many good vitamin ingredients to keep you healthy and I would not want to be without the effects of multivitamins, especially when you eat healthy but light as we do, to stay thin. Iherb also offers good pricing.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Quality product that helps in my daily activity. Size of the pill is quite big, I don't think we need 6 per day, 1-2 pills should be enough for us.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Nature's Way, Alive! Max6 Potency Multivitamin, It's one of the best multivitamins I've ever used. In addition to vitamins, it has digestive enzymes and minerals. I take 3 for lunch and 3 for dinner. Excellent product.

What I like about this product is it organic and a lot of natural ingredients of it .it has boost vitamin needed . when I started this vitamins after 3 months of taking it I gain weight because my appetite become good. If you want to have a good appetite take these after meal .

74facdd9-7d2e-489a-87e5-1649434af920
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Nice. It came very quickly, it came not broken, whole. I will still buy.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I’ve been taking these for years and I love how much energy they give me. Although if you take them on an empty stomach they will make you very nauseous. I’ve made that mistake way too many times.