GH

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Excellent Product

I just started 2 weeks ago. I love the taste, easy bill size to swallow Also it has grate benefits. Good quality, ingredients and dosage. Definitely recommend. I will buy in again.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I use Vitamin K2 to help my body absorb the Vitamin D3 I take. This brand is awesome and the price is good. Highly recommend this product .

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Hard to find a product like this that offers a decent doses of K1, K2 - Mk4+7. Very happy, thanks!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Great product. I feel more energetic when using it. The benefits in regular use are seen.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

good quality and fast shipping

2d38dbf1-12ba-47e1-b041-8c29fcb9f3db
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Taking together with Vitamin D3 K2 aids the correct disposition of calcium to improve arterial calcification and low bone density.

Auto-translated from Russian

I have been taking D3 + K2 for the third year already, and so far my impressions are only positive. After switching from the usual D3 to the complex, I did not notice any rollback back. Rather the opposite. Gradually, external changes became more noticeable. My nails are a direct indicator of D3 and calcium levels, when I take vitamins, their condition noticeably changes in a positive direction. And now my nails look just perfect. Skin and hair also reacted well. And overall health has improved a lot. D3 even affects immunity and mood. And I can say for sure - there is definitely an effect here!

2d0d1511-76c0-4ebf-83c4-ae38a93d353c
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Of all the vitamins K 2, this one is the best in terms of dosage. Drinking vitamin D3 in combination with vitamin K proved to be more effective. The taste is neutral (aftertaste). The dosage is convenient, just 1 capsule per day with meals. Medium size, 50 capsules. There is definitely a benefit!

838175ad-51f2-4cf0-9cf8-cb61bb87fdb4
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Vitamin K with an excellent composition and dosage! I didn’t know exactly which K deficiency in the body, so I found a drug where all K are present! Easy to take, small capsules

8e0073a4-193e-4e39-b92a-4590946a1ca2
Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

K2 in the MK7 form is the most absorbed and with the greatest benefits. Dose and size per capsule very good and quality. It has no flavor. Vitamin D supplements have to use K2 to signal the body where calcium is deposited.