GH

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Super Cleanse definitely is quality herbal medicine, it works like a charm! It doesn’t give you the runs, also doesn’t give you cramps. I started out with timing between taking one tablet when I go to the bathroom. So I basically know how long it takes for it to take affect. Most days I only need one tablet. However, I think every person should experiment their own dosage and timing.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I've been using this product for a few years and I love it! When I feel like my digestive tract is getting sluggish and I'm not going to the bathroom as regularly as normal, this helps me get cleaned out and back on track. It is very gentle and doesn't have the harsh stomach pains and cramps like a laxative would. You just have to find your right amount of tablets for the right balance. I love that it is herbal and prebiotic, no laxatives!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It does what it says! Super cleanse will not disappoint you and keep everything moving nicely. Careful with the dosage, don't overdo it, just wait a few days before you up the dosage. I took too much, as I was not patient enough and I had a strong headache as a result.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I have IBS-C and this product keeps me regular. This product, along with a magnesium supplement, has allowed me to get off of the nasty IBS drugs that I thought I would be a lifelong slave to. I work in healthcare so I understand the need for Western interventions - but I am also very aware that many medications create other problems. Might be worth a try!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is a terrific product to help clean out your colon and kick start any sluggishness or constipation. It is made with all natural herbs and prebiotics with no synthetic stimulants, so it is really gentle and easy on your system. I have been using this product for several years and it is great. The capsules are on the larger size, but still easy to swallow and not as large as some others. No bad after taste, but be sure to take with an adequate amount of water to get it down. I definitely recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love this product! I have been taking it for years. It’s never be harsh on me, it’s natural and it works! I know not every product is for everyone, but it works for me. I think it’s all in the dosage and how much water you drink with it. In my opinion, always start with one pill, til you find what works best for you.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Started off with 1 tab twice a day for the first few days, not much effect. Went on to taking 2 x 2 tabs a day for cleansing, works well for regular movements. At around day 15. Feel some fatigue and wonder if it is the cleansing process, but otherwise this product works great as for much needed regular cleansing of our insides. Have used this brand many times over the years and the super cleanse is more effective than what they used to have as a 2-part formula previously.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is not the first time we ordered from iHerb, and we are not disappointed. We received what we ordered, and shipping was free for orders over $20. As for the product itself, it worked for us, and this not the first time we we ordered this Super Cleanse natural tablets.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

2cc0292f-e5cc-4b45-8270-927b9962a11f