GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Very tasty!

As I am on a Keto regime, I am always looking for new interesting "snacks". I love nuts and I miss granola from my old life, and this is a wonderful keto friendly product to satisfy this longing. I eat it with goat or sheep yogurt mixed with almond or oat milk. So tasty!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is a re order of the same brand. Pumpkin seed vanilla is just as good but this one tastes better. I bought SOLA brand but didn't realise it wasn't Keto friendly. Good clean quality ingredients. Size and package is good.

b86b667e-c652-4aca-89ad-7b30a8f446aa
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Overall, it's a good keto-friendly muesli. It's very nutty and the cinnamon taste dominates. I wouldn't call it granola though because it's rather nutty than crunchy. I couldn't find a lot of blueberries either.

5a76a465-275c-4f9f-a828-7e0271b6af12
4511c4b7-93c5-4ea9-b286-6b6885b74a09
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

The taste is delicious, crunchy but the coconut gives a little heartburn. Quite a lot of calories. You need to take a small amount in plain yogurt or soy yogurt and eat slowly . This way it is very satisfying as a dinner. I tried 30 grams on a small soy yogurt and I was definitely full.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I like this taste, bought all flavours, and this brand has no stevia which is better for some people who don’t like the aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

New found keto granola, love the clean ingredients! Will be one of my to-go choices for keto breakfast. It comes in clusters as well for the added crunch!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

delicious, nutritious and not too sweet. I don't need to elabororate any more. I am looking for low carb (not completely keto) healthy, products and this fits the bill

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Hubby and I love this product! Great taste, and perfect for a keto diet. The quality is also wonderful. We'll be buying this again

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Sweet Granola (fruity) might not be suit everyone, but definitely recommend giving it a try. Perhaps mixing some real berries.. along with almond milk. Hope that helps.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good taste and healthy ingredients. Great quality. Size is fit with good packaging. I love the taste of this product very much and will recommend it to my frinds.