Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Life, Calcium Citrate Malate, 120 Tablets - iHerb
GH

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Purchase this for the 1st time, as read some articles that CCM is a new formula which is better for absorption. Just taken for a few days, no adverse effects so far.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This is great as besides calcium it has a host of other stuff to help your bones... only thing is although there’s vit D, it’s D2 instead of D3 which I read is better

jeff lim
Posted on Oct 9, 2020

calcium got many types, but calcium citrate malate is proven best form, as it is most easy absorb by our body. Although calcium citrate is more expensice than calcium carbonate, but worth it. As calcium carbonate difficult dissolve and absorb by our body,mainly flush out with urine or stay in kidney.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I know that the size of pills may be a little bigger but it still surprises me. The pill can be sliced but even the slices are not easy for me to take…

Posted on May 27, 2021

I had my yearly physical when I turned 50 this year and my doctor recommended a calcium supplement. She said calcium citrate malate is the best kind for absorption. This formula also has magnesium, D, zinc, copper, a complete formula for strong bones. Very good value on a hard-to-find supplement. I like that the dosage in each tablet is not too high, so I can take 1-2 on days when I'm eating well and getting my calcium through food, and more on the days when I'm not.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

It's really hard to find calcium citrate malate at an affordable price. But these really are affordable and effective

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

it really supports bonea and teeth health

166851bc-5631-4835-97d9-4b93eb74af8b
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

really it works and have a big box

9ae2aac9-260d-4aff-ad67-2283d2c70155
Posted on Feb 12, 2021

Wow! at first I thought they are so big I'll never get them down. I was wrong they are so easy for this "pill chewer" to take and no bad taste. I will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The tablets are quite large. But what's annoying is that after a month, the outer covering of the tablets start breaking off and peeling. They have to improve the product . But the product seems to do its job. Will not purchase this again.