GH
4.9

4.9
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
很好!

Very yummy and useful, my child like it so much

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Good quality and potent ingredients. tastes good and effectively boosts healthy lifestyle. Nice packaging as well.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought for a child of 9 years old, he is very picky, he does not like all the vitamins, he liked these, he said that they were delicious. I thought that these would be jellies, but the vitamins are more like candies than they resemble sea pebbles, but my son likes them, but I like their composition, a jar of 90 pcs, enough for a month and a half of taking

e1bbf682-9e22-40b3-b65e-239c351b1e30
bf79dd3b-ab69-4c89-b86f-69bebb92cc1c
Posted on Jun 16, 2022
11,340
Auto-translated from Arabic

To be honest, I am the only source of my livelihood from fleeing, collecting orders and benefiting from your likes. May God make you happy. Every Arab or Muslim works like that, so that I can earn. May God grant you halal money. Help me with my livelihood

e7055f61-f846-4c2f-9e36-0d25fd8b43ae
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Of course, vitamins from this company are well-known, very excellent, and I am very stubborn. He does not accept anything and does not like fruits, but he accepts its taste, praise be to God ... after the time has passed for use, I will add to the evaluation, God willing.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
41,978
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought for my son, he said that the marmalade is very tasty. They smell raspberry, just stunned how fragrant. Made in the form of stars. How effective - will show the course of admission.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

the quality of the product is without a doubt the best, the fruity ingredients my children love, the size is fantastic it lasts too long, only consuming one per day helps its duration, I have children of different ages and they both love it. With these vitamins my children have the power of the whole day.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Use it for children, it is of good quality, its quantity is many, the ingredients and its taste is OK, effective for children, opens their appetite

83d1ed1a-c9d4-447d-9baf-6067e1e02fe5
Posted on Nov 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

This product is of good quality, with a pleasant flavor, easy to take (they look like sweet gummies), and promotes growth in children. My daughter takes it every day and has given good results. I have received the package in good condition.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Children like this nutritious candy very much, and I have tried it myself. It tastes good, but when I chew it, my teeth will be gritted