GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Good

4.5 stars. I like the fact that this is a clean formula, delivered as a liquid which is supposed to be more potent than capsule form (for all supplements). Taking a 0.5 star off as usual for supplements that are not organic (0.5 star). I'm not sure if it's working for improving fertility (I don't have a diagnosed issue with that, just taking this "in case"/ for potential improvement) but I think after about 3 months of taking it, I a, experiencing lesser period cramps (they were not that strong to begin with though).

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Just started using this, I have it with my coffee and honestly, I don’t notice that much of a taste (maybe that’s because I love my coffee bitter). I’ll update this once I’ve finished the bottle. It recommends 60-ish drops but I put in like 5 to seven whole drops instead of the individual drops which I assume if the “60 drops” lol.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Vitex supports women's hormone function. It has quite an interesting taste but you only need a few drops. Prefer to take liquid form over tablets. Definitely recommend but be ready for the strong taste

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I use Vitex Extract (Chasteberry) in combination with Black Cohosh for hot flashes or general feeling of hormone imbalance. The extract form is easy to take with a small amount of water, and it appears to be of good quality. My best results for hot flashes which wake me up at night are Black Cohosh and Vitex Extract as a combination.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

great quality. good price. been using for years. recommend . yup

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

It helps to balance my hormones! Good for menopause . High quality

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Didn't see any results yet, the flavor is not the best but I add a bit cinnamon and it's good

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
10,468

Good product quality , size and price