GH
4.6

4.6
iloveshopping
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

This oral cleansing concentrate is reddish-brown in color. It has a certain smell and taste. It smells and tastes like herbal medicine with a little minty taste and scent. It gives some refreshing but non-burning taste though. It has good quality ingredient composition that is conducive for oral health. I add it to my water flosser occasionally whenever I need some extra cleaning and find it benefiting my teeth and especially gum.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Strong herbal taste, but works great! I use at night for light brushing and/or mouthwash, in adjacent with Periobrite toothpaste, which is used for my daily brushings. the brand itself produces quality products with excellent ingredients for oral health. This blend will definitely leave your mouth fresh and clean. I strongly recommend for those that do not use fluoride products.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I use it every night for my irrigator. This concentrate has a strong herbal taste even when diluted with water. The ingredients are all very beneficial for dental health. The only shortcoming - it ends fast

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Great and healthy choice for your teeth. You can add couple of drops in your irrigator and it will do its job

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Do your research before buying it. Sounds promising though…x

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

recommended to everyone is soo quality products benefits is miracle

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is great for dental health especially for your gums.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Been using this for some time and have good check ups at the dentist.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This concentrate is marketed as a water pik additive - but it’s great as a mouth wash and to brush with. Just add water.