Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Organic Essential Oil, 100% Pure Eucalyptus, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I use this oil in my diffuser to purify the air from germs. I compared this to a more expensive oil that I had purchased and this is of equal quality at a much lower price. I am happy that I discovered this organic, 100% pure Eucalyptus product on iHerb and would recommend it's use during cold, virus and flu seasons.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It's my first time buying essential oils from this brand. I was not disappointed. The quality and smell of this essential oil is good, just like other brands. I decided to give it only 4 stars because it's a bit hard to pour into the humidifier. You have to be careful not to pour too much as the opening is loose. Other than that, it's a good oil, its scent is nice and I would recommend trying it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Bought this for my daughter as a relief for her act up sinus . It is good for those days where the sinus suddenly calls for no reasons as it helps to ease her congestion.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Smells like eucalyptus, I normally use to diffuse or put in my salts for bath and when I wash my floors I pt few drops to make it smell fresh.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Love that this essential oil is natural and organic, good quality, scent is just right. I use it in my diffuser. The size is good for the price. Package was intact.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I use this organic eucalyptus globulus oil to clear up my sinuses when they are congested. I add it to the filtered water I put in an ultrasonic facial steamer or in an ultrasonic inhaler.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Very lovely scent. Good quality and packaging.. will buy again!

c7112ebc-33f8-4f20-bf21-bedc61c2aaab
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

super well wrap with paper, plastic and bubble wrap. Already smell the eucalyptus while opening the packaging

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The first oil that doesn’t cause my throat allergy reaction. We use it in a diffuser.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Nice oil and it smells great and refresh especially during cold weather!