Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Republic, Super Aqua Max, Moisture Watery Cream, 80 ml - iHerb
GH

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Light, smooth and gentle daytime moisturizer, no grease, smells nice. Must be complemented by a nourishing night cream as this one seems to be moisturizer only.

Posted on Oct 28, 2020

The cream has a light texture and does not leave the skin oily. It is especially suitable for the hot days. It moisturizes the skin very well. It has a subtle smell

Posted on Jul 27, 2019

Much lighter texture than your typical moisturizer which allows you to layer on sunscreen and any other products. It maybe a bit too light for older, drier skin. I usually mix it with another balm with ceramide which gives me a perfect consistency for my skin. This allows me to control how “heavy” I need my moisturizer to be depending on the weather.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

LOVE this product line. Have used the Super AQUA Max and love it as well. Have reordered several times. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 30, 2020

love this product, one of the good products on iherb. very helpful

Posted on Apr 1, 2019

I’m very pleased with this moisturiser, it’s light yet creamy. I’ve got 55yr old combination skin that I meticulously look after and I’ve got very few wrinkles for my age so I’m very keen to keep it that way for as long as possible. I have used a fair selection of Korean beauty skincare products and got this one to try, for the price it was an excellent buy. You don’t need to slather this on, a little goes a long way, I use it after my serums and it soaks in well and quickly. You’ll know if you use too much as it will pill, I then put on my face oils let them soak in and top them with another tiny amount of this cream then my sunscreen and the results are fabulous. It holds in moisture very well, doesn’t feel greasy and the ingredients are top notch. It does create a barrier to prevent moisture loss and my skin is soft, nor does it feel like I’ve got a mask on. I’ll definitely be purchasing this again. Yes it has a fragrance but I personally don’t find it overpowering at all and I can be quite sensitive to that. I don’t use this as a night moisturiser as I prefer something thicker for after retinoids, as a daytime moisturiser used within a good skincare regime, this is excellent.

Posted on Nov 29, 2018

This is a really nice moisturiser. The smell is reminds me of some fruit, maybe like a peach or something; it's pretty low-key, although sometimes it's a bit overpowering, but that could be because my nose gets a bit too sensitive sometimes. It's gel-like and spreads beautifully, so I don't need a lot of it. Absorbs not very fast, yet not very slow and leaves a nice glow to the face.

Posted on May 3, 2018

So, I normally use the combination watery cream from this brand and wanted to see if this product was more moisturizing. It offers more moisture than the other I mentioned and is still completely breathable, so I like it. The biggest con for me is that it is heavily scented of jasmine, which I think is unnecessary for a skincare product. I tolerate the smell for the sake of the moisture and because it doesn't irritate my skin; not sure if I will repurchase or not, but I won't waste the product.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

moisturing, good for dry skin

Posted on Jan 28, 2017

Not a big fan of the smell (very flowery and 'feminine'). The texture makes it easy to spread. It does not give the 'silicone mask' sensation that similar creams do. Tried it for a couple of weeks. And I always live for that packaging ;-)