Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Republic, Super Aqua Max, Combination Cream, 80 ml - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Smells amazing, hydrating and lightly moisturizing but not too heavy for the summer months. Makes my skin looks great (probably due to the silicones) but doesn't break me out!

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I bought it because of the ratings. I LOVE it!!! So smooth and silky and smells fresh. And of course, my skin feels so nice after applying it.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Im in love with this cream.. The texture is watery not oily. Freshening for the skin. Very hydrating. It smells nice

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I usually have sensitive skin, so it's hard to find a moisturizer that's good for my skin - alot of creams that I use will give me small bumps all over.. But this cream very good. It is very cooling and watery, but still provides moisture. I used it as a summer cream and it felt very nice.

Sajaaaa
Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Very light and very good for oily skin ,has a light texture i use it every day as a last step in my skin routine

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I love this cream so much. Suits my combination skin so well and the smell is just divine💕 however I found that because it has fragrance it tends to irritate my skin a bit when I use it after a chemical exfoliator, so if you have sensitive skin or you’re exfoliating it might be a bit irritating. Other than that it’s so great.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Great scent, lightweight formula, perfect for my combo skin! This is the last step of my beauty routine (unless I’m going out and put sunscreen/light makeup) and leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and most importantly NOT GREASY!! A little goes a long way, so don’t overuse. I make sure to put more on the dry areas and less on the more oily areas of my face and it’s perfect! No breakout, no oily skin. Thicker formulas used to break me out and leave my T-zone oily after application, but this product doesn’t. Will keep buying!

Posted on Oct 3, 2020

I found the product to be useful for my skin. Usually its hard to find a product that suits combination skin type but I found this gel cream to be good and matches well, it immediately absorbs into my skin and following it up with a face mist helps it settle in even better. The cream is under the gel cream category which makes it a bit watery and smooth, I found this to my liking and beneficial to my skin.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great product for combination skin during drier or colder months.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great cream. Like to use it in the night skin care routine. Doesn’t clog my pores