GH

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I buy this high quality supplement regularly to keep my family brains healthier and having strong memory and focus. It helps making our guts relaxed and benefits the digestion and the absorbing of nutrition to keep our brains in perfect condition. The size is suitable and the package is sufficient.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Can’t really tell if it help to be honest. How this brand is authentic, and I trust them. I have taken a few bottle of this already, the only complaint is that the glass bottle is too large for the little pills inside. It’s not very environmental friendly.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It only just arrived, but seems to be a quality product. I like the ingredients, and i will try to upgrade my review when having tried them for a while.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

trying this for my autistic child, this is a trusted brand recommended by our health consultant

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

already try for week period, a bit improvement reflected, keep trying..

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

In view of my chronic diseases, the fog in my head is my almost constant companion. Therefore, I am looking for new drugs that help with these symptoms. I have already read about the close connection between the intestinal fleet and processes in the brain, so with the approval of a neurologist I tried this drug. Not bad. Of course, in my case, quick and impressive success cannot be achieved, but I like the progress that I have. Especially against the background of sharp weather changes, it is noticeable.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Brainbiotic™ is a premium quality probiotic strain blend designed to support the gut-brain system. The probiotic strains in Brainbiotic™ have been linked to increased levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), improved memory, and relief from stress-related symptoms.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The additive works. The plus is that it doesn't have to be kept in the refrigerator, although I keep it there anyway. But if you need to go somewhere, I take it with me and don't worry

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

This is really good you notice it on the same day

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it according to the instructions. Didn't notice any benefit. Had more hope.