GH

Be-Natural
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Delicious and relaxing!

This is like a mixed fruit candy that gives you a pleasant feeling of relaxation. I only take 1 when I have a panic crisis. 2 if it is too intense. It helps me forget my anxiety. It just melts away. I don't recommend it to take it before sleep.. it actually made me more alert (in a calm, focused way) I would probably buy again because it's so delicious! I recommend it. Good size and great quality, I can feel the benefit right away.

8649c25c-4618-4c61-a234-d2d562390dab
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

These taste great and good quality but for the most important point these are the only thing I have found that works for anxiety without side effects. it's like it stops all the chatter in the back of your mind and gives you peace which you can't put a price on. the price is great though as elsewhere is the same price for half the quantity!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Another great amino acid for mood control. You can see the benefit already after a few days of taking it. The package is good, the size of the pills is okay. The composition and ingredients satisfactory. I prefer Thorne when I can. Natural Factors is my second go to choice.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is a great quality product. I saw someone on Instagram talk about it regarding anxiety management. For someone who is trying to get off anxiety medication, this product seriously is better than my anxiety tablets. The product has a good taste and you can notice the benefits of calmness and energy upon taking immediately. I’m 200% buying again and will continue to take it daily

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Natural Factors Suntheanine @100 mg. chewable tablets is an excellent way to lessen the side effects of strong coffee. It could be considered as an antidote to daily overconsumption of coffee that leads to difficulty falling asleep at bedtime. The chewable tablets seem to have a more noticeable and faster-acting effect than the capsule form. In addition, Natural Factors always rates fairly high in independent lab testing.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very good product for when you want to sleep but your mind keeps spinning. Safe and effective. I've been using this for around 8 years - it's helped me to get through dealing with a parent with Alzheimer's without resorting to chemical prescriptions.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Positives: Great scent, Perfect size, taste and sensitive texture, I use small dosage daily, before training, for protein to benefit my muscle and energy, I can see an improvement daily, in the sun. Top quality package. Good ingredient list. Positive effect on my diet

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Taking it during the day when i feel stressed,The benefit are that it's just like chewing candy and it's sweet And I think it's really relaxing

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I’ve been taking 2 of these before I go to bed at night and I’ve been sleeping more soundly without waking up at 3 am like I used to.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I use these tablets not in course but from time to time - only when need to feel more relaxed or calm. And they always work for me