GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
Ancient spices to sleep like the ancients!

Saffron was once a staple of the ancient world, an aromatic, intoxicating, sensual spice, that also provided many health benefits. Now we find that an extract can help getting better sleep. While I cannot say definitively if I really sleep like the ancients, I can say that my sleep is noticeably deeper and more relaxed. Combined with 5-HTP, one can get some very good sleep with what are simple and natural extracts/amino acid precursors.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I bought this product as a higher dosage per pill Brand would cause dizziness. Taking this lower dose brand twice a day eliminated the dizziness. So, if you are on any blood pressure lowering medicine or supplements something to watch out for when adding in Saffron. The normal size of these capsules make them easy to swallow. The product was free flowing out of the bottle. The benefit to us was that these pills effectively mellowed out the person throughout the day, taking 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at lunch time. Both of those things indicate good quality to me. However, these pills do contain quite a few extra ingredients that I don't care for. So I have found another low dose brand by Paradise that I will be buying in the future that does not have those extra ingredients.

My sister asked me to invite her. She has been using it for a long time and she keeps telling me how much it calms her down and helps her even sleep well at night

Posted on Nov 2, 2022
31,280

The researches are quite promising. Look like it helped me overcome my seasonal affective disorder.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I tried this product several times but not on daily basis. The quality seems fair but I am not sure if the dosage in each capsule is good. I think a smaller dosage might be better for me. I take one capsule on Saturday and sometimes on Sunday. It seems to have its benefit by enhancing the mood but in a strange way (not comforting). Every time I take it I feel a mild headache but not the usual headache. It feels like I have an air bubble somewhere inside my head. I stopped taking it. Maybe if I had a terrible day I would take one. But for sure if you have a headache I don't recommend taking it. It might worsen the headache.

legazee
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

makes you calm, regulates mast cells and has other many benefits

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I'm useless for relaxation and it really didn't relax me at all and I really didn't feel no difference of anything really

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I thought this wouldn't make any difference, but I was wrong. It really works. Happy to buy it and will do it again

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I use Saffron Extract to help me reduce stress. It works well. Great quality supplement from Natural Factors.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

These are great, always buy them as soon as I run out! Great value!