GH
4.8

4.8

Global reviews (904)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I chose this product because it doesn’t include additional vitamins other than the ones for joints. I take other supplements daily so it is nice that I don’t have to worry about getting too much on one thing. The capsules are easy to swallow. I have noticed improvements in my joint.

0e6b6d58-3926-4dd1-9c5b-37e9c18a18d4
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

good quality joint supplement. my joints are less painful esp when it's cold. capsules are easy to swallow. but i think one capsule is not enough. i have to take 2 to get the full effect. overall, it's a good product with good ingredients. relatively cheaper than other joint supplements too.

158af3af-5108-4afb-ba50-20603e583890
d28ab851-0434-42c8-99ac-4659a4decd80
Posted on May 22, 2023

i am helping my age 60+ parents buying this, they said the ingredient msm to helps the glucosamine to absorb better, thus it should benefits the joint better than the regular glucosamine only formula. the package is simple and it got no taste, my parents did said after having this for a year, their joint got improved. will purchase again when running out of stock at home.

Posted on Mar 22, 2023

This is my second order of this product, which works well and is more reasonably priced than most competitors. Arrived earlier than the advertised delivery date. Product quality is consistent (very good) with my previous experience -- relieves chronic shoulder pain (which returns when I stop using the product). Convenient container size.

Posted on Feb 28, 2023

The quality is excellent and the package size lasts a long time Very useful for liver health: The liver is the body’s main filter or blood filter, and it is responsible for cleaning and removing harmful chemicals from the blood. A supplement (MSM Joint) contributes well to protecting the liver from toxins and chemicals

Posted on Feb 12, 2023

I have been procuring MSM Joint formula for my mother, who has arthritis, for an extended period. This supplement not only enhances overall well-being, but it also improves joint function, reducing pain and making it easier to move after rest. The recommended dose is just one tablet daily, which makes it a convenient option for individuals who take multiple medications and supplements. Additionally, the large package size is very economical, and the cost is reasonable."

Posted on Feb 10, 2023

I take this MSM joints supplements. It’s very good for people who have a joint pain or you know overuse their joints from exercise. It really helped me with my knee and shoulder pain. I saw a lot of improvement. There are strong benefits from using MSM products especially those containing glucosamine, which are amazing for joints, and of course, as we age, we need to take care of our joints

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

A quality product that has the ingredients that will help you a lot at a certain age when you need your joints to be strong due to aging,i saw improvement and health benefits while taking them.The package is simple,the capsules are easy ti swallow and the taste is regukar,nothing bothering.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I bought this for my parents who are 60+ age and they like it and take it as part of their daily supplement. Glucosamine is a crucial ingredient for cartilage and joint health and improvement. It is effective and does benefit my parents. The quality and packages are good as usual, no weird taste, so far no issue of absorption, and my parents are happy with this product.

Posted on Feb 18, 2023

My joint pains are lessened whenever I take this. 2nd time to purchase. this time i bought the bigger bottle. i can feel the benefits of taking this daily. glucosamine dosage is enough to feel the effects.

005fb98e-a7e6-44c5-adae-c57018353b81