GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Second time order

I have used it for my joint pain and it was a real relief for hardness and pain in joints , highly recommended , and now i and using the second bottle

31fe62de-1e8a-415d-af34-7ee10c28140f
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

I have weak knees and had a meniscus thorn some time ago. Glucosamine and chondroitin is now part of the stack of supplements I take to improve joint health. I think it’s working.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great product. I bought it for my father that was struggling with a knee pain. After a few weeks of taking it along with a collagen supplement the pain went away.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is a product my husband has been using for years…iHerb sells it at a much better price than our local health food store…why would we buy it anywhere else??…

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
2,439

I open the capsules and mix with porridge or other food. The large capsules are very easy to open and the contents pour very easily and completely to my food. Absolutely no complaints! Natural Factors is one of the most well know supplement brands, you can trust them.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
2,439

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It's good, I ended up not being able to continue to take it due to Glucosamine sensitivity but it did it's job well.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Natural Factors produce high quality health supplements. While it is still up for debate whether the ingredients are esse ntial for joint health, every little bit helps with aging.