GH

4.7
ChrisD
Posted on Dec 10, 2022
Great Tangy Flavor

Natural Factors always comes through. These chewable C's are tangy. They are a fun addition to our supplements. I just happened to try these on the chance that they would be a hit. They were! I like to buy vitamin C that also contain bioflavonoids for better absorption. This one will become a staple for us.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love this chewable vitamins. This is a very good one especially for those who have difficulties in swallowing medicine. I love the effect of it, the quality and size is good and just right. I hope they will have also sodium ascorbate to be chewable. Packaging is also great. Vitamin C is a great antioxidant.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

My kids and I love the taste of these tablets. We have noticed no stomach issues, and we take this to help with absorption of our iron supplements.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Like the taste very much. It’s a good dosage and I like that you only need one a day. It will last for a while 180 quantity.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

best for anyone who is having difficulty taking/drinking medication. good for any age. packaging is very good. the quality of the tablet is very appetizing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

They taste good, a slightly tropical orange flavor. They are tangy and just a little tart, but I like the tartness. They don't upset my stomach. The amount you get is also quite ample. I like them more than candy honestly. High quality.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021

We take every day. The adults take 1 / day, unless we’re sick or exposed to someone who’s sick, then we’ll do 2/day. The kids do a half up to a whole/day. These have helped keep us all well! They taste great too, so no protests!

e56684f8-f472-43ef-9b7a-c6641bdbe94f
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Natural Factors is a trusted brand. Repeat buyer. Highly recommended. Fast delivery.

ca8db4d5-24fc-4c25-95d9-f67eb2a6d42d
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

There are way better tasting vitamin c out there and I couldn’t believe it had added sugar. Dextrose and fructose etc. Waste of money.

6a1d80b5-e823-4d88-a470-0c416b93331f
Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this product, it helps to build up my immune system and the best quality.

4e184332-ceb2-4d8e-8cfb-8238ac9c670f