GH

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I was recommended to buy a b12 supplement. After looking into different products I decided on this one. I have purchased it several times and find it easy to take and it does not upset my stomach and I love the packaging. Would also recommend this product for ladies of menopause age.

These chewable 1000 mcg Methylcobalmin tablets has enabled me to no longer need B12 injections. The B12 tablet are easy to use - they melts under your tongue for seconds. I am sleeping better since I use them and have a better quality of sleep, I also feel refreshed in the morning with added energy. I’m thankful to be able to stop injections and manage my deficiency with chewable B12. My doctor, one of the most famous in the country, told me to use this brand. The last time I measured my B12 level it was at the highest range level. I highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

mainecc
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

doctor told me my gastritis is partly due to work stress and deficiency in vitamin b12. Therefore after reading all reviews here i finally lay my hands on this vitamin here. I took it in the morning on any empty stomach it does not hurt my tummy at all. I can feel an improvement in my overall well-being .

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I found that this Natural Factors B12 dissolves under the tongue much easier than the Now Foods B12. Quality seems great with a decent ingredients list apart from having lactose which seems unnecessary. The taste is slightly chalky though. Other ingredients Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Easy to order, easy to consume and overall an excellent product for vegetarians needing a boost to B12 sources as we are. Great quality and packaging. These ingredients are hard to get in shops so happy to find them at IHerb. Helps with our overall nutrition and easy on the palate.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

i had B12 deficiency and anemia and this particular formula is the most helpful for compensating the deficiency. I feel much calmer my nervous system is benefiting after taking it for the past 3 months. the effect of taking it is that i have more energy and my hairloss due to anemia and b12 deficiency has stopped. the tablet form is so easy to take and has a pleasant taste. Excellent quality will order again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Quality and ingredients are so good. Size is small. The folic acid is so important to give energy. The package is cool. Taste is not bad. The effect is great. It helps me a lot in metabolism and nervous system issues. The niacin flush effect is noticeable. Potency is great.