GH
4.5

4.5
WHOLISTIC WELLNESS
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I love this combination. I have been taking 1 mostly each morning, never after that and no more than 1 per day. As a sufferer of headaches and often waking up with a headache, I find that this is able to lift me out of the headache most times, or if no headache, gives me a flying start to the day. I find that the other herbs passion flower brings the calm, ginseng for grunt, and gotu kola increased blood flow.

Violettie
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Hey this Guarana it was not bad, i bought it for my low energy brain & body. This product comes in capsule form, i love Guarana because it gives my body energy, I use a lot of energy everyday. It's good to replenish it. After i took it, i could feel i had energy surge into my body. This product indeed a fast acting formula. The quality is not bad, look at the ingredients mixed herbs including ginseng for energy booster, passion flower for calming effect. The price is very affordable too . I only take once a day in the morning, sometimes i will take extra one time if i am very tired in the afternoon. I am age 40, so i need to constantly replenish my energy during the day. This does help me

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

No notice in enhanced mood or energy levels for said product. Dunno if the quality but I’ll still with caffeine thanks!! Cheers. Ingredient didn’t produce results for me. Age. I liked The packaging. Benefit some I dunno

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

It helped me tremendously to give up coffee which was giving me anxiety and insomnia. Guaraná gives me just the right amount of boost in energy to be clear-headed and functional for several hours. The days you are really sleep-deprived though you may need to take two for it to work.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I take this supplement when I am sleepy, or when my brain is just lazy. I notice mental alertness right after I take it. Mental focus is increased. It's like a wake up call once you take it. it's effectiveness doubles if you take it along with a cup of coffee, although I would not recommend it. It would be too much. please give thumps up!

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

these products composition improve the mood and give the energy duting all the day

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is a different energy than regular caffeine, doesn't make me jittery.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Hubby LOVES these! He has 1 most mornings and gives him the extra pep he needs for the day.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great product, helps that extra boost your coffee or tea doesn't do on those days you are dragging. Thanks for stocking this product and brand.