Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, High Caffeine, Extra Strength, 200 mg, 100 Tablets - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I definitely feel the difference when I start the day with one of these, a clean alternative to drinking coffee in the morning, without staining my teeth, saving me time and money , also calories with the 2 scoops of sugar for my waistline each morning lol . Also the affordability of this product is a bonus too.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Choosing to take tablets as opposed to powder is a safer way to take a caffeine supplement without the fear of an accidental overdose. I've found that Natrol High Caffeine works well if not taken too often; once every few days or so does it for me. It's a great pick-me-up for when I'm feeling low in energy, but does cause a headache trying to take it every day. Learn what level of caffeine works for you and this product could do you wonders!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have to admit that I admire the quality and the ingredient of this supplement. The size of the tablet is normal, normal for me to swallow. There are benefits since I took this. It support my energy

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I LOVE this energy support. Sometimes I have a really busy day and I can really feel the benefit and the energy kicking when I take this the dosage is perfect.

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

It works to deliver caffeine to me during Holy Month of Ramadan. I will avoid coffee during fasting, and the withdrawal (from someone who drink around 4 cups of coffee per day) can be debilitating. I took one pill during my suhoor and it can last me till mid day before the effect start to wears off. I no longer have to deal with crazy painful caffeine withdrawal symptoms during Ramadan.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The effect is quite mild. It takes about 6 hours. And it gave me a very bad headache. Only take 1 pill a day. Otherwise, the drug will be tolerated. And the medicine will lose its effect.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very nice product. Hope it will give me the result I need.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These tablets keep my weight down and keep me awake

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Good quality, it keeps me more focus during working at night, moreover it taste good, and the size of tablets are small