Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, 3 A.M. Melatonin, Sleep, Lavender Vanilla, 60 Tablets - iHerb
GH

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

What a wonderful format for this product. I use a range of Natrol melatonin products as I have various sleep problems. I recently added this one to my arsenal and it’s a game changer (overused term, I know). I can now take a dose in the early hours and not fear being groggy upon rising. I highly recommend this product

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

these little chewable tablets are fantastic, great for children 4 and up. My 6yo is getting tested for ADHD and this has improved her behaviour in school and improved her sleep.

Posted on May 24, 2022

My kids have significant mental health issues and this melatonin calms their minds and they fall asleep peacefully. They wake up just fine. Amazing stuff!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My husband really like this when he wakes up at 3 am and can't go back to sleep. He says it seems to work. I haven't tried it yet.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

3 AM Melatonin has made a great difference to my confidence in taking something to assist me to fall back to sleep in the early hours and not wake up in the morning feeling drugged.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The size of the tablets are larger than expected, but it's okay because it's dissolvable. The quality of ingredients is good and I have slept through the night after taking it. The dosage is 30mg, standard size, and tastes like vanilla, and a little sweet. Would recommend.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Have used this a few times when I wake up in the middle of the night or have a stressful day the next day. It does help to make me sleep again and it doesn't make me feel groggy the other day. Very decent product.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great for middle of the night wake ups. The taste can be a little to get used to but the actual product works well.

Ismar36
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Taste: 10/10 Quality: 10/10 Size of the tablets : yes Ingredient list: l-theanine with melatonine YES ! Dosage: 10/10 Benefit: SLEEEEP

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

great for those nights when you just can't stay asleep without feeling groggy the next day