GH

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

for Quality it is trustworthy. The taste is slightly sweet. The size is reasonable. creatine is really a must have supplement. it really helps me in training and makes my workout enjoyable. my endurance in training increased. muscle tech always gets great ingredients . the package reached me in time. it may help people with fitness and weightlifting.0

Posted on May 27, 2022

I liked this mix. It was easy to blend in and had a good taste to it. I felt great while using it and can say it is as good as the others out there so it basically comes down to taste preferences. One thing I would like to say is that unlike a LOT of others, they do not include artificial colors. I refuse to use the others that have that.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Will try another flavour the next time. The Cherry Burst tasted like cough syrup, but i still ordered it this time cos it was cheaper than the other flavours.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

One of the best product I have tried in a long time. I have seen a dramatic increase in size and also stamina

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

very good product my customer was super happy with the arrival time which was very fast and it is an excellent product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I’ve seen the results less than 2 weeks since I start taking this

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I expected improvements with the re-branding of Cell Tech and new flavors - and was shocked when I took my first taste. How am I supposed to choke this down? With a newly branded product, shouldn't the taste have been improved upon? It's really difficult to say whether or not the product is effective (too many variables), but one thing is for sure.. this is by far the worst tasting supplement I've ever had. Time to look for an alternative...

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These seem to work well but the powder does chalk up pretty quickly. Make sure you close the lid tight. Great taste.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Tastes ok. Very high in sugar which I didn’t realize when I purchased.