Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, Organic Fermented Cacao Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Fermented cacao is really benefit for you. Since it is fermented, the fermentation helps break down the phytic acid present in the cacao bean while improving the cacao flavor and aroma. Reducing phytic acid is important for easier digestion and better mineral absorption. I use them to make cookies. Its healthy and delicious.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

A great cacao powder ! It's very rich in taste and this is great for baking, smoothies and hot chocolate drinks! Feel free to like if you find this helpful !

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

One of the best Cacao powder in terms of quality, taste and pricing. Hailed as a superfood, I purchased it for health reasons and use it as part of my ingredients for meals. Easy to mix and blends well into desserts, it's a good way to boost your antioxidant levels!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I find this organic fermented cacao to be delicious. it also smells delicious. it has a more complicated aroma than unfermented cacao. I put a tablespoon or so into my smoothie along w/blueberries and green powder, collagen, natto and etc. it has alot of antioxidants. I have stomach sensitivities. I only eat sprouted grains and no gluten at all. I was worried this might upset my stomach but it doesn't. so thank you MSM! its a great product.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I am ordering SuperFoods brand for a years now and I am super satisfied with them. Quality of ingredients are superb for all ages. Benefits and improvements are visible on my health. They always have different specter of packagings. Cocoa is one of my favourite superfood. It is strong antioxidant. I mix it into my daily smooties and it tastes so good.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Recommend it 100%, it one of the only fermented cocaos on iherb, not sure if the taste if different as I haven't tried others but it taste a bit sour and naturally chocolate. Not sweet at all so taste wise it isn't the chocolate you are used to. But as a health food its what you want. Great quality.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I really love this product. Raw cacao is very hard to digest for people who have a compromised gut. This is fermented so one of the health benefits is easier digestion. I like the taste of it very much. I mix this with mushroom powder to support and improve my immune system. And of course, high in antioxidants as it's called superfoods! I will keep buying this quality product! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

"Organic" and "fermented" are the keywords that attracted me to try this product. The cacao flavor is intact so I use it for my morning beverage or generously mix it with my cereals. Having no preservatives, no refined sugar, no sugar alcohol, and no artificial ingredients is a big plus!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I love MRM and use this product on a daily basis in seed, nut, and fruit bowls. This product has excellent taste and quality. Cacao is great for vasodilation and blood flow, so I like to use it with things like cinnamon in my pre-workout meals. Great for overall health and longevity!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Although there’s nothing wrong with cocoa powder, cacao powder has anti inflammatory benefits and since this is fermented it’s very easy to digest and great for the gut, it has a bit of caffeine in it so I like to have this in the morning with some hot water, stevia, maca powder and a splash of oat milk. I try to consume this regularly as it helps with hormone balance, rich in iron and antioxidants, boosts mood!