GH

Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Large Capsules

I like that they use large capsules and that they declare a full list of phospholipids and not just phosphatidylserine. But they also use soy instead of sunflower or rapeseed, which I dislike.

bf0c3b71-acc1-41be-8654-1e84d83a1f03
904998e9-fe45-4441-8cc8-e21973ebba4d
Posted on May 30, 2022

My boyfriend and I didn't take this supplement long enough to ascertain its effectiveness. Reason being, it made us very drowsy. We thought taking it at night would be alright, but upon waking up in the morning, we still felt drowsy. And the drowsiness would persist for some hours. Not sure what was happening.. I bought this because it was stated that the formulation used is the same as that used in clinical trials.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I'm just continuing many years of use of PS without having any objective reason to believe it's better than other products now advertised aggressively. Subjectively, I have the impression that memory capacity is maintaining, at least (except for names, which I've been brain dead on since my late teens.) If the price of PS goes up, I'll have a glance at the new products.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Amazing powerhouse for the mitochondria and the health of my immune system.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great ingredient , which benefit and help the brain , this is best to be taken with omega-3, together. quality product with high dosage,

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I try. I will post the result later. there is no effect from a week of taking

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

It can make me more focused when I’m working

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

Purchased this product to try during offer period. After 10 days of trying, I find improvement in alertness and mentally active. Will try it on a capsule per day basis.

18ad60cc-9e83-4285-abeb-b2c2b3eb379b
Posted on Feb 20, 2021

This PS has a subtle effect on me. It make me feel a bit more focuses and in the same time relaxed. The only downside is that the capsule is made of gelatin.