Page 1 - Reviews - MOODmatcher, Lipstick, Yellow, 0.12 oz (3.5 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It's a magic! 😃 I love the pinky shade it gives me. the lipstick lasts relatively long, bit doesn't survive drinking and eating. Very soft and moisturizing ❤ the picture is after 1 layer. If you apply more layers the color gets more vibrant Please press like for my review 🤗

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Nice color and long lasting ! and it didn't dry my lips. The shade of color differs based on your own lips. When I applied it, I got a shade of dark/pink , while my friend got a light pink color. I do recommend it as a base before applying lipstick, or use it as is for a natural morning look!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

What a cute and sweet product! it leaves smooth feeling on the lips which stays for a long time, it has a beautiful pink color (on me) and what I like the most is that it doesn't stain around, like when you put semi-clear nail polish and it doesn't stain even if your not precise- if you know what I mean.. good for every day and when in a hurry.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Just the right size for my small purse. Moisturizes and gives a pink colour. Not too expensive as I keep lip sticks in most of my bags so I do not go without one. Will be getting the green one soon!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am finding the MOODmatcher lipsticks great for mask use - they're not getting on my mask as I take it on and off. This colour is the lightest and most subtle of the three I've purchased; obviously they're going to not stay moist, or they wouldn't be so long lasting. That's the only reason I've given them four stars.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

super excellent! I use it after applying a lipbalm, and i like the color. it looks natural on me. I am using Green and yellow, and planning to purchase other colors to try. Please like my comment. thank you..

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

The color goes with the oil in you lips. So each Mood lipstick gives you a different color. Sometimes I use the orange but mainly use the yellow. At 80 just a hint of color is all you need for your lips.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Great novelty products, I find it stains my lips so lasts a long time throughout the day. Bit of fun! I have bought the whole range and they all seem to be a reddish pink on me.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The YELLOW is a very nice color of LIGHT PINK. It is easy to apply and stays on several hours without having to reapply it, it is also very moist.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I bought it for my mom, she loves it and wears it almost every day:) It has a pink color that stays on all day even under a mask.