GH

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

very good product and I do recommend it. BUT, the entire bag only made 12 cookies for me. which only lasted about 4 days, the measurements for the butter and eggs are for the entire bag. I wish it would've made more cookies or just had more in the bag. I will be ordering again but I'll probably just subscribe this time to the monthly shipping. they also taste amazing as well. so I do recommend but just be prepared to possibly not have a lot of cookies come out of it.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This cookie tastes amazing and really helped with my milk supply i used 1 cookie after each pump the quality of the package is also amazing

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It increased my milk, it makes my milk more , And also increased the fats in my milk Taste is very good Ingredients are healthy The quality is very good The recipe is easy to prepare it, it will take less than 10 mins

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

They are easy to make! They taste good, maybe a bit on the sweeter side in my opinion. However, haven't eaten them for long enough to notice an effect... so still waiting.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I always love oat and now as a cookie with chocolate its really good, it taste good and really increase the milk supply , and easy to make at home

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I think that this cookies are ready made but I have to make it this is powder

332108fd-7527-42d2-bb44-cb897d50b3db
Posted on May 3, 2022

Taste very Delicious and good ingredients, i make it for about 20pcs with medium size cookies, but I still don’t see enough benefit for my milk😔 But will try again!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I did not use it even though it is very easy to do it but i felt that i have no time when i baby arrived

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Very easy to make. you will be ready in fifteen minutes. My husband can't keep his hands off it. Threatened him that he's going to get breast milk if he continues like this.