GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

First time I use BB cream. The scent and texture are very good. Love it. It has high coverage on my imperfect skin with a few dots. At the moment I still use concealer on the spots. Hope to get out of it soon my skin has been repaired intensively 😀

a2948a45-c5d1-4f64-a162-4fab40b43867
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Just started using this and I’m obsessed!! Strongly considering buying many more to stockpile these bottles. So far it doesn’t make me break out and I am pretty acne prone towards any kind of occlusive, if anything it makes my skin look better the next day. The texture looks super natural on my combo scarred skin, just covering some blemishes and redness while I can blend it to let freckles show through. The color match is perfect, not sure if that’s just my luck or if it’s due to how well this product blends into the skin. Definitely requires a good amount of powder and setting though! I can’t yet tell how far the bottle will get me but so far I’m ecstatic about this bb cream.

b5ef0508-b9f4-40c3-aa0a-119f31e6dfc0
6aa880b9-6fb2-467e-8a8b-4911de4fe7fd
Posted on May 2, 2022

This is the best BB cream ever, the coverage is incredible, and the texture is so soft, it literally looks like a second skin, so natural finish, really dewy and pretty, the quality feels amazing and it does not creases into the fine lines, so easy to apply and blends like nothing, it’s what my dreams are made of

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Amazing, amazing bb cream. I have used multiple different brands including MISSHA and others, but nothing compares to this. It is the perfect consistency, goes on super smooth and stays all day! def for dry skin as it gives a nice glow and doesnt cling to dry patches - even has SPF!! My new holy grail, never stop making this please!!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love this SPF! Makes me look like i have flawless skin because it has GREAT coverage, i love it! Also I am acne prone skin, and it hasn’t made me broke out which is cool!

1281b09f-ba69-4cb4-a688-ee1f0201ac20
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Was worried about the tone I pick, but after trying, looks good. It says SPF 50+, PA+++, suitable for Singapore weather. Yet to try on under sun and see how well it blends with me skin.

20432c64-0c3e-42ed-97c3-5fb08b39fbb5
amelave
Posted on May 17, 2022

This bb cream is something special, I love and use bb creams, especially during summer I find them indispensable, I have many that work for me, but this Mizon bb cream is the best... It is not heavy on my skin, my face is looking very natural and smooth, I am always happy when I use it :)

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I really liked this BBcream, good coverage, the texture is really nice, leaves the skin soft and evens the tone if you have blemishes, with a little you create a light coverage that looks natural. I bought color #27 and it fits my skin tone very well.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This has consistently of full coverage foundation cream which I did not like because the color is matching my skin tone perfectly. However it is none irritant. I used to mix it with hydration cream for easy application and more natural look. I apply another spray SPF to make sure of my skin protection. The spray Has oily texture which help to give me radiant skin