GH

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022
3,096
1,775

There’s Apple scent, can be used on face, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for face area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction, gentle on skin, frequency 3 times per week for me, removes area of concern

Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm really impressed with this. As soon as you start massaging it in, dead skin starts balling up. super cool. Its unlike any product I've ever used. I didn't find it drying or irritating and when I rinsed it off my skin was glowy

Posted on Dec 24, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on May 22, 2022

This smells so good and leaves my skin feeling like glass. The key is to use it on dry skin and then gently take your time massaging it around your face.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I have ordered this peeling gel several times, love it! I have combination skin type, works great for me. I use it 1, sometimes 2 times in the week after shower, on clean, dry skin. Gentle rub it in my skin, dead skin cells roll up and then wash it off. Leaves my skin super smooth, clean and fresh.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This wasn’t the best peeling gel I’ve tried but definitely not the worst. My main complaint is the consistency, it’s just very runny. It does work though but I think you need to use more product because of the runny consistency. Does smell great!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Don’t like this peeling gel. Previous I had from another brand was much better and thicker. Texture of it is very watery. It works, but …..

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Unlike other Asian peeling gels that are typically transparent and jelly-like, this one is milky white and a little bit runny in texture. It has a light floral scent for whatever reason, it applies and rinses off very easily, and since I don't see any photo-sensitivity warnings on the package, I suppose the formula was created to be safe for summer use as well (generally speaking, you want to avoid acid treatments when the sun is harsh, or double on SPF if you have to use acids.) I have to say it gives an immediate, very pleasant glow up, tightening my skin texture and giving it nice shine. I used my typical night moisturizing 3 step afterwards, and for several days after my first use I noticed my face looking fresher in the mornings. I hope that the effect will eventually build up over time. Overall, I'm very pleased and will surely re-order it later.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021
1,654
1,917

Good Smoothie Peeling Gel containing apple fruit extract. I apply this peeling gel and then roll it in a circular motion to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. After use, I rinse the skin thoroughly with water and then apply a moisturizer. The effectiveness of this peeling gel is very high, so you should not use it every day. This product does not cause allergies or any side effects. The packaging is quite large, it will last for a long time. Recommend!