GH

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Use with good moisturizing essence

My skin is not very problematic, but sometimes I have a few whiteheads. I expected this product to purify that acne-prone area, but I haven't seen such a great result yet. I have been using it for 3 weeks, twice a week with the I'm From mugwort mask. Before using it my skin was just fine, didn't have much acne problem, but after using it I begin to see more whiteheads which are weird. And whiteheads look like it was congested, maybe it's purifying my skin from the deep inside, I don't know, I will have to wait & see. What I am really sure is that, it doesn't provide enough moisture to skin, so using with really good moisturizing serum/essence would help to get better result. --- Dry skin, 25 yo ---

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I have quite sensitive and dry skin. I heard that artemisia is good for the skin so i gave it a try. so far so good.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Lately my skin has been dry from the weather change. I have sensitive and combination skin so this ampoule has helped balance out my dryness but also doesn’t clog my pores. It has an herbal fragrance when first applied, but after a few minutes it disappears.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Like most of Missha products especially the Time Revolution series, this serum is very good. I use it in the morning after cleaning and toning my face

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Everytime I use it, it calms down my rednesss/irritation so nothing to complain about this product. I recommend for all types of skin.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I'm 52 and use this serum before going to bed. My skin just loves it!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like Missha! I have been use different product from this brand and everyone is great!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Makes skin less oily, amazing smell, great quality of bottle. Will be ordering and using it again. Doesn’t make skin dry

Great serum, feeling like good moisturizer, nice smell Love this package. Hope there will be a benefit

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Light and at the same time rich serum. My skin feels really good moisturazed