GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

i have found the perfect eyebrow pencil to use. it is easy to apply and blends really well with the eyebrows. no foul chemical smell. the size is just perfect for travel. i like that it already has its own eyebrow brush to blend it if needed. it was well packaged when it arrived

b1a8f340-4c40-46ff-993c-9208cecd5c21

I love this brand! I use many products but tried this and find this has a tip that really helps you shape eyebrows and create different shapes! I love the color because it is versatile with the spoolie that helps with mistakes. It is great option for less money but seems to work just like expensive brands.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is the best eyebrow pencil I have ever used!!! I have very dark eyebrows and light hair, I bought the light brown and it is PERFECT to fill in my brows and still look natural. Love this!! It has a flat (ribbon like) end that I first questioned, but it works great and you don't need to sharpen it. Brush end works great, too. Perfect!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
3,885

Very good pencil, I order not the first time. The color lays down evenly, is well fixed on the eyebrows, does not smear and does not spread in the rain. Excellent color scheme, flat stylus shape to mark the lower border of the eyebrow at the base. My recommendations.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I have been looking for a decent eyebrow pencil for my blond/light brown eyebrows without luck for years. The color usually looks like butterscotch pudding and/or doesn’t go on easy. This product is perfection! The color is totally natural and it glides on to give you brows perfect shape. I’m back to buy more!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

i love this product the color ligjt brown this brand never let me down the package arrived 2 days . the coverage in the brows is good . the composition is waterproof

6f3f6122-e638-465e-85c4-f83694061437
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is the first time I buy Missha eye brow pencil. Texture of this styler is very blendable and not too dry. It helps to create natural looking eyebrows, and there is plenty of shades to choose from. I highly recommend this product.

3ed9b9b0-9ff8-484b-94e7-a0260f7c9bce
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

It is a solid pencil not the skinny thin ones which makes it easy to control. The color is just right as it look natural. Its my lst time using this brand. The quality is very good. Worth the money.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I've never used this brand before, but I love it. My eyebrows are so bad, I never leave the house without using this to clean things up a little.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Good quality eyebrow pencil. I got the darker shade previously which I used on the ends of my brows while I use this one to make gentle strokes in the middle. I also love that it doesn't break so easily. Overall perfect within the price range and quality.