GH
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The formula is so moisture, perfectly for the dry winter. I think it is good to get few different scent to see which one is my favourite, so far I like this lavender lemongrass the most, it added good value to the product, love using it after shower to seal the moist in the body. I can see my skin is getting more shinny and softer after using it for a while.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I bought this on a whim because I was almost out of body lotion. This was such a great impulsive purchase! The scent is lovely - who knew lavender and lemongrass would go so well together? The lotion itself is super hydrating without feeling too heavy or greasy. Loving the better-for-you ingredients too.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I enjoy the smell and even my husband who hates most smells that I like even likes it. I put some on every night, my hands are still pretty dry at times so you’ll need to put it on more than just once if you actually have dry skin. But I overall like it, when I run out I still want to try other brands just because I like trying new things though. Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

A high quality lotion that is also safe to use! What a combination! I am very impressed by how much it moisturizes my skin! I wasn't sure how much I would like the scent, but the combination of the lavender and lemongrass is very pleasing! I love it! Thanks so much for carrying this product at iherb!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. The scent is very good.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This smells like a Thai spa. The scent is Very relaxing and refreshing. It’s also nourishing and moisturizes skin without being too sticky. Love that it has calendula. Size is great to bring around. Smooth texture. Overall i love it! Price is great too. Love it love it love it

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

thank you so much for fast delivery it's very nice smell its help my skin and good quality the scent lemon grass easy to use.and for the size I buy again bigger... good for my age

feb41abf-7c10-4ca1-b6a6-3dce95a74834
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

What a great combination of scents! I always live mild by nature. I am happy to see more products becoming available. I will reorder this lotion.

I enjoy the smell. I put some on every night. A high quality lotion that is also safe to use! What a combination! I am very impressed by how much it moisturizes my skin! A lovely fragrance, and smells natural. Great ingredients, and the perfect size to carry in your bag. Ingredients Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Flower) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Hexylene Glycol, Coumarin, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance*. *Natural Fragrance

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Bought the trial product. Lovely scent, smells fresh and lemony, citrusy. Not over-powering. It's quite a light lotion, feels lovely. Love Mild By Nature products!!!