GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

It's a delicate balance finding vitamins that are safe to take with autoimmune. I have several vitamin deficiencies, but correcting those could set me back regulating my condition. Worked with a nutritionist and we agreed taking this 3 times a week would be beneficial, and it has been a great product.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,069

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This is the best multivitamin/mulimineral. It has trace amounts of important minerals not in most alternatives and has vitamins and minerals in the best form for bioavailability etc. It is high quality and low and very clean/non-problematic exipients which is very important for me. I've been wanting to try The Big One with Iron as a small amount of supplementation of Iron would be useful for me but iHerb hasn't stocked it as yet. Maybe a thought for the future iHerb?

Posted on May 17, 2022

I rotate 3 multis in a week. That means I take the Big One twice a week. For my needs it is too strong to take daily but I like it twice a week and it gives me nice energy. The b-vitamins are methylated which is a must in order for me to take. I will be ordering more of this unique multi in the future!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I love that this has all the essential vitamins and minerals without any unnecessary fillers. I haven’t been taking it for very long but I can already notice a difference in my energy levels and my skin looks healthier as well.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The Big One is a product easy to remember, I am very pleased with the quality of this daily Multivitamin that has all the ingredients I need as recommended to me by my doctor.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I was originally getting these elsewhere for much more $, i herb offers the best price. Noticed an increase in energy. Need to be taken with food or can cause nausea

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The Big One is an excellent multi supplement. Such a great balance of essential nutriments in each capsule. We value greatly the daily help this supplement without iron gives us.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is one of the few vitamins on the market that you will notice make a difference in your daily life by giving you more vitality. It is worth the money you pay for it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have been using this product for a few years now on the recommendation of my integrative medical doctor - that speaks volumes about the quality