Page 1 - Reviews - McCormick, Just 5 Simple Ingredients, Dip, Dressing & Seasoning Mix, Homestyle Ranch, 1.25 oz (35 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Living in a country where Ranch is difficult to find (from the US), this product does well enough to cover that missing taste. Ingredients are simple but it might be difficult to find the sour cream. The taste has a stronger 'dill' flavor to it, but its fine for me. I'll continue to buy and use this item to cover my needs!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I'm not a huge ranch dressing fan…for example, I don't put it on salads or eat too much of it at a time. However, I like ranch dip with veggies, and I'm one of those weirdos who *must* dip pizza crusts in it. These dry packs are easy to make either dressing or dip, don't make more than you need in one go, and create a fresher flavor than a bottle of dressing sitting in the fridge. Thanks!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Haven’t really had ranch much it’s not common here but really like this mixed into sour cream! Was unsure at first when I smelled it as it didn’t smell great but the taste is! Definitely recommend letting it sit for an hour+ like they advise on the packet. Didn’t use the whole locket in one go, can get the ratio of mix to sour cream exactly as you like it that way and last several uses!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I live in Japan so the taste of America is hard to find here. I use this as a dip and for my mashed potatoes. I use this brand because it is good quality and cheap to purchase VIA I HERB. If you want a quality American taste while overseas this is your product for dipping. There are a few other ready made brands on this site but this one is the best in my opinion and biggest bang for your buck

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love ranch dressing, but where I live, there is no butter milk at grocery store. So I bought this ranch dressing mix. It’s powdered and very easy to store. I used soft cream cheese instead of sour cream. I also mix milk and mayonnaise. It came out very delicious. Good for chicken,salad and more. I’ll but it again.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I typically just buy this from the grocery store, but the price is about $1 cheaper ordering from here. This is pretty good. A little more sour tasting than the hidden valley brand. But, this is good since it’s not filled with all kinds of bad preservatives. I will be using this regularly.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I can't get ranch dressing where I live, so I was very happy to find this. It tastes like home. I will be buying several packs next time. I used half the pack to make salad dressing and used the other half to make spinach dip. The spinach dip came out great!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

At last we can get our hands on some ranch in Japan! This is the tastly ranch powder I can use to make taco soup, dip and whatever else have you! Now, I just wish I could get my hands on some artichokes!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this powdered mix to add into yogurt for quick dip. You can use as much or as little as you like and the taste is great.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

So delicious, but has dairy products in the ingredients so pay attention to that! The package makes so much sauce, i don’t follow the recipe instruction