GH

Posted on May 9, 2022

It is difficult to find prebiotic and probiotics ingredients in the same capsule. The capsule is easy to digest because the size are small, without taste and no smell. I still got it on trial, but after consumed this on several days my digestion feel much better, no constipation. This product is a good quality.

efb4f0d9-ea01-4de1-8d4b-4d1d9facc903

This is a very nice product, which is currently at a very good price, offered in the try it on iherb section. With very good quality, with very well selected and combined ingredients, with benefits for good digestion, good absorption of food in the intestines, against constipation. For better results - I take 1 capsule on an empty stomach - between lunch and dinner or the night before bed, after at least 3 hours of a light dinner.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I’m very happy with it. I take one capsule every morning for many years now. The brands that I have at stores where I live are very good quality but also very expensive. I decided to order this brand from iHerb, the price was great and the reviews as well. It works fine. Will order again.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Been trying out several kinds of Prebiotic brands, both to figure out what's best and also because it's good to switch it up every few months and create a variety in your gut. This was on sale for a trial price, so why not? 20 Billion of 7 strains, plus it comes with Inulin to feed the bacteria.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good quality pro and probiotic. Got it for my aunt who has digestive issues. Will see how it works and recommend if it is going to be really good. So far like the size and that it goes in form capsules she doesn’t like take tablets. Great supplements at my first view

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It is hard to tell whether or not this pre-probiotics works. Don’t feel any difference. Regular size capsules makes it easy yo swallow.

d444a865-f549-4879-bd5f-677bce7c0d75
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is a good value product. Easy to swallow once a day capsule. Includes prebiotics and a broad range of probiotics . This formula is the one that works for me, keeps me regular and have lost the bloated feeling. Good price and delivery was prompt I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Thank your iHerb for shipping to indonesia ! Btw I found this Probiotic accidentally and it’s actually worked well but it’s better if they state that it’s organic or not contained anything harm for the body. Maybe more info about things that they put together inside their ingredients?

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

If you are looking for a good quality of biotics thts improve your food absorbing with a relaxed gut and high level of digestion, you have to use this supplement that contains a wide range of ingredients which you will witness its benefits so shortly. A suitable tablet size easy to be swallowed. Won't stop ordering it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I didn't feel any discomfort after that pills as I usually got from any of prebiotics etc. It has been a fortnight since I started use them, my skin actually feel cleaner. I have IBS so I cannot give you fully answer about its work as I dunno what and when will happen and cause bloating but I hope it will help me to stabilise my IBS in complex with other stuff.