GH

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
27,901
Yummy

must say this was a first for me. what I mean is I've never had organic Graham snacks before. 1st bite I was really surprised at how good it was! Great chocolate taste without the bad after taste. Definitely wound up eating more and more 🙂 Would absolutely eat these again

c3cc55ef-5f43-4399-a216-2bb7dcb7cb9c
15badb0c-5038-4ec0-a828-ffee19a1cf65

Finally, a wheat-free alternative to chocolate graham crackers that actually tastes good and not too dry! These are delicious. Great quality as is expected from Mary's, one of the better organic brands out for crackers. Clean, organic ingredients as always and an adequate touch of chocolatey sweetness make this another product that I'll continue to buy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

One of the best cookies I’ve ever tasted here from iHerb! Not too sweet, moderately sweet, strong and intense flavor of high quality dark chocolate. Every bite is a delight! They’re good if you’re on a diet too since those cookies contain the least amount of sugar. The package is quite small but if is full of cracker like chocolate cookies. Extremely crispy as well and mostly enjoyable. I buy these on a regular basis. It goes nicely alongside a cup of herbal tea. Please do not raise the price.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

I just tried these cookies for the first time and enjoyed them. They're perfect with a cup of tea. Not too hard, not too soft--they're just right. I'll be buying them again. I'm always looking for healthier snacks than the mainstream offers and this will be one of my new faves.

iherbsk
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

My children surprised me by liking these more than I do! They have a nice crunch, but the taste isn’t quite “right” for a graham cracker. The package is a good size, but individual cookies are small and many are broken, making them difficult to use for s’mores. But I am happy to serve these to my kids as a sweet treat.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

These are very good cookies, although they are more of a thick cracker, in my opinion. The chocolate flavor is very good and they are a nice satisfying snack with a glass of almond milk. "Mary's" always delivers on quality and there is a good amount in the box for the price.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Not too sweet. For those who dislike snacks which are too sweet, it is absolutely what they want. I think it is a good choice to have it with coffee or milk in the evening. But I may not buy it again as I think there are many other choices for me.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Ate a whole box in one setting. Only 5 oz. Wish there was a larger size. I have ordered at least 8 boxes to date. Best price is here, IHerb.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

the taste is on par... but the quantity of crackers we got was small... this snack will go in a few hours because there's not so many crackers ;(

8be637a0-1b70-4a6e-a32d-bf0d1dc6ec80