Page 1 - Reviews - Manuka Health, Manuka Honey, MGO 400+, 8.8 oz (250 g) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

We love this product! We actually found out about this honey when we travelled to Australia. We were told that this type of honey (the more the MGO the better) has some benefits and healing properties that can help stop allergies (for example). I typically stay away from consuming honey as it flares up my acne but thought I would give this a try this due to its unique antibacterial qualities. I'm so glad I did...the flavor is phenomenal and I can finally eat honey again without the consequence of bad skin. Worth every penny. Great size. Taste yummy. Best honey ever!!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

It's really great, perfect for Sore Throat from the first use, i try it with silver spray 10 ppm, twice in just one day, the Sore Throat just desapears! also it's a perfect Estomac germe killer! I highly recommend for poeple who love using nature gifts remedies ! I found a study that has proven that this honey is the only sweet substance that dosn't feed the estomac germe but actually kills it ! PS : Silver Sprays that i use are from 10 to 50 ppm, it depends on one's case. This two ones : manuka honey and silver sprays for me are something that should always be available for use at home, i use them also for my daughter, very useful and most natural. Please take just 1/4 teaspoon, it's highly concentrated!

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Manuka honey has antibacterial properties and we bought it as a therapy for stomach problems. We saw lots of improvements for few members of our family and we continue to take it. My friend used it for about half a year and saw a huge improvement in her kidney problems.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Family’s favorite. Used when sore throat, cough & fever. Just put in fridge, then scoop 1/2 teaspoon. Kids eat it just like lollipop 😊 for daily use i prefer the mgo +150. Mgo +400 or higher is for not feeling well. Been using manuka honey for more than 10 years now

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great product for anyone seeking a natural boost to their health care regimen. It's thicker than traditional honey but that's due to the pollen content. It tastes great and personally, I like it much better than traditional honey. Traditional honey leaves a sugary residue on my teeth. This item doesn't do that.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Manuka honey is a unique honey, the king of all honeys, honey is a medicine, so the price is appropriate. This is the most useful, unpasteurized honey, has wound healing and antibacterial properties. If I get an acute respiratory disease, I always have this honey on the table. The higher the MGO value of manuka honey, the higher its antibacterial activity and the brighter the taste and aroma. It tastes different from our usual honey, first sweet, and then bitter.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I use this when my immune system is low or strained by overworking and under sleeping. I also use it when I start to feel a little unwell, taking a teaspoon every night before I sleep I manage to avoid becoming sick. Helps a lot with bounds of tonsillitis too.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Manuka honey is known for it's antibacterial properties and I especially love the effect on oral health as it attacks harmful oral bacteria associated with plaque formation or gum inflammation. It is also great for sore throat, stomach and digestion. I chose the raw form as it contains more antioxidants which gets eliminated by processing and pasteurization. Since this honey is not pasteurized I keep it in the fridge and love my morning tee or coffee with half a teaspoon of this honey.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Taking one tablespoon a day for possible stomach ulcer and seems to be helping. First time taking manuka honey but it tastes great and the quality looks consistent and pure. The size is good for about a month and have eaten about 80% . Once my stomach is okay, I plan on purchasing again for Manuka's overall benefits but will not be taking as much as it is not cheap.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I have been using Manuka honey for my children for many years. It's my first time thou to purchased on iHerb, I was so happy when I received the product in good condition and on time. Definitely will be getting my supply of Manuka and other products on iHerb.