GH

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have combination skin type where in some areas of the face can be very dry and flaky. Cica is known to soothe irritated skin, so I was looking for a toner and moisturizer (different brand) that contains cica and finally tried this product and was thrilled that it worked well the first time I used it. After a week, I tried to stop using it to see the reaction on my skin. But still feels moist for days. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have oily skin tend to have pores clogged, this toner works very well for me! Calms down the blemish spots and preps for the day or night moisturizer. The scent is very delicate, barely noticable.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Excellent Centella toner. Fragrance free, soothing and hydrating the skin. Recommended

9cad3f48-7d89-4445-a121-24afa0603a59
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It is so good! I would love to buy this again!

Good toner, but not perfect. After using it my skin feels a bit dehydrated. Has almost no odor.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The product is very effective. I would purchase this product again.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

a gentle toner for my dry and sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I had a sensitive skin during period and couldn't use usual skin care products but this cream could use! I love it!

Posted on May 26, 2022

works great keeps my skin clear without over drying.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I wanted to try something from this brand .. my hands never reached .. acquaintance began with a toner ... a large volume of 250 ml ... liquid like water .. no stickiness and viscosity .. high consumption .. it is possible to apply on a cotton pad .. did not cause rashes and redness .. not bad .. wow effect I do not expect ..