GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

A product that I genuinely love. I am often haunted by back and neck pain, and this cream is heating constantly and comfortably. I’d put it on at nights and even until the next morning, it is still slightly heating my areas in pain moderately. I find it effective and helpful.

52c476d6-3633-499f-8902-6acf7a72fa9b
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I use this product along with my husband and my 89 yr old mother. It has been a godsend for back pain and leg cramps. If you suffer from back pain, pulled muscles, and leg & foot cramps you need to try this, it has worked for the 3 of us for the past few months now, and it has a very light scent, and you cannot beat the price.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

it has no scent so it's great for work the quality is good and the size is big and enough I use it whenever I feel knee pain and my age is 40+ the benefit is showable from the first apply

95abee47-ed01-48eb-bc38-c0f7106a3a43
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This cream is pretty good. It stops the pain for several hours so I don't have to take pills which I really hate to do. I do use it at night o if i have to get up for something the pain isn't too bad. The scent is fine, really doesn't matter if the cream works.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
1,216

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

works great! actually helps with leg and back pain. It made my legs and back feel great again. It was very effective and at a great value. I will use it with more frequency. It has a pleasant scent. It also is of good quality in a convienient package.It will to your benefit to try it

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I have used this product for several years. I like the numbness feeling I get when it is rubbed on my lower back, hip area, and knee. Within about 10 to 15 minutes, it is relaxed and I am able to get to sleep immediately.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

My husband has burning pain in his shoulders we do not know why but this product helps more then anything else we have used. It goes into the skin very well and the scent is not overwhelming at all.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I have Restless Leg Syndrome and it definitely helps me with this problem. As a bonus it make my skin nice and smooth to the touch. Very effective and feels nice on the skin. It has no scent which is a plus for me.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Bought it for my mother-in-law. She's putting it daily at night to get the maximum benefit of it. It's effective to relief back and leg pain.