GH

Posted on Oct 26, 2021
Excellent for risotto!

Super easy to cook, high quality with no need to wash it for a long time. I use this rice for my everyday dishes as well as for the most complicated dishes for special occasions. One of my favorites is mushroom risotto. I add dried mushrooms and powdered porcini. Love the taste! This package size is enough for a couple of weeks for our family of 4. I will keep buying it!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I used the rice to cook congee and drink it everyday after a major operation. I recovered well and regained my energy much faster than expected. The taste was nice and the mix of rice grains was good. I particularly liked the chewy texture of the congee. Very good quality product!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Amazing stuff. Tastes great, cooks well, and leaves me feeling satisfied after eating a small amount.

Rosy
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Lundberg's organic products are of high quality and this rice is no exception. It tastes great, colorful and healthy.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Great product and great price. Healthier option compared to some other rice products. I will definitely purchase this again.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I Absolutely love this rice!it tastes so good and I buy it all the time!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Haven’t tried it yet but love their products and wild rice!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

good quality and recommended to buy!!!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021